A talk for parents of children of ALL ages and stages. Come join us and learn how to talk to your kids about challenging subjects.
There are many challenges in the culture today. How do we help our kids? Sue will talk about…
- How to transmit your values to your children as their guide in life
- How to apply your beliefs in the particular situations that your children will face as they grow up
- How to deal with: puberty, sexuality, technology & social media, relationships, teen culture
DATE: Saturday October 5, 2019
PLACE: Macdonald Cartier Room, Poirier Community Centre 630 Poirier Street, Coquitlam, B.C.
- 7:00-7:15pm Check-in*
- 7:15-8:30pm Talk by Sue Dvorak with Q&A
- 8:30-9:00pm Social – Light refreshments provided
*The talk is intended for ADULTS only. Nursing babies are OK.
Sue Dvorak graduated from the UBC School of Rehabilitation Medicine and worked as a Physiotherapist in neurological rehab and geriatrics in BC and Ontario for over 13 years. Sue is active in volunteer work. She is currently serving on several boards, including the Providence Health Care Society Board and as the Chair of the Board of Directors of Vancouver College. She also manages three businesses founded with her husband. For the past five years she has given talks to many parents in the Vancouver Archdiocese Catholic Elementary Schools on “Sexuality and Your Child”. Sue is passionate about helping parents build strong families. Sue’s greatest work over the past 25 years has been raising six children, now aged 16-25.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org