A talk for parents of children of ALL ages and stages. Come join us and learn how to talk to your kids about challenging subjects.
There are many challenges in the culture today. How do we help our kids? Sue will talk about…
- How to transmit your values to your children as their guide in life
- How to apply your beliefs in the particular situations that your children will face as they grow up
- How to deal with: puberty, sexuality, technology & social media, relationships, teen culture
DATE: Saturday October 5, 2019
PLACE: Columbia Bible College 2940 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, B.C.
- 1:45-2:15pm Registration&babysitting check-in Complimentary babysitting, on-line registration is required
- 2:15-3:30pm Talk by Sue Dvorak with Q&A
- 3:30-4:30pm Social – Light refreshments provided
Sue Dvorak graduated from the UBC School of Rehabilitation Medicine and worked as a Physiotherapist in neurological rehab and geriatrics in BC and Ontario for over 13 years. Sue is active in volunteer work. She is currently serving on several boards, including the Providence Health Care Society Board and as the Chair of the Board of Directors of Vancouver College. She also manages three businesses founded with her husband. For the past five years she has given talks to many parents in the Vancouver Archdiocese Catholic Elementary Schools on “Sexuality and Your Child”. Sue is passionate about helping parents build strong families. Sue’s greatest work over the past 25 years has been raising six children, now aged 16-25.
- Pre-registration needed for babysitting as space is limited.
- The talk is intended for ADULTS only. Nursing babies are OK.
CBC Teaching Centre, Room 203/204
CBC Teaching Centre is the building beside the small parking lot near the corner of Clearbrook Road and George Ferguson Way. Additional parking is available in the larger main parking lot.
For more information, please contact email@example.com